You won't find the revolution between the pages of a book, but these are a few that might inspire you nonetheless.
It's easy to keep an endless reading list, devouring everything that you can until you're "ready." But let me tell you this: you have all that you need to start wherever you are now. You will never feel ready. There will never be a perfect time. So, while these books are incredible resources, don't fall into a trap of consuming everything instead of creating. Despite all the marketing gimmicks you see, there is not a defined formula you need to follow.
Start where you are, today. Believe me when I say that you have everything you need within you.
All revolutions are impossible until they happen; then they become inevitable.
• Unbeatable Mind by Mark Divine
• The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck by Mark Manson
• The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker
• The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
• The Art of War by Sun Tzu
• The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
• 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
• Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope by Mark Manson
Sex & Love
• #MorningCoffee by The Beast Goddess
• Different Loving: The World of Sexual Dominance and Submission by Gloria Brame, Jon Jacobs, and William D. Brame
• Dear Lover by David Deida
• Enlightened Sex Manual by David Deida
• The Multi-Orgasmic Woman by Mantak Chia & Rachel Carlton Abrams
• Why Women Have Better Sex Under Socialism: And Other Arguments for Economic Independence by Kristen Ghodsee
The Whole Package
Tools, Gear, & Gadgets
• LMNT Electrolytes
• Eagle Rock Werkshop Apparel (primalrevolution = 10% off)
• ONNA Lifestyle Crystal Sex Toys (beastgoddess = 10% off)
• LELO Toys
• Danielle LaPorte Planners
• Passion Planner
• Inner Fire Yoga Clothing (tested through MILRUCK Tough!)
• RAD Roller Mobility Tools